Sunday, November 16, 2014

About the 3 of Us

So, after doing that post yesterday, I thought I'd share with you guys what the love profiles of my children and I are.  Yep, you can even analyze your children and their colors and love languages.

Charity - I'm a blue.  I'm nearly 100% blue.  This is going to mean I am sappy, loyal, emotional, and dedicated.  I am a lover and a romantic.  My love language is Words of Affirmation, and I have some Physical Touch and Quality Time thrown in the mix as well.

Ryan - Ryan is a mixture of blue and white.  He is very sensitive but also fairly easy going and doesn't like to cause trouble.  He just wants so badly to be good.  Ryan's love language is a mixture of Physical Touch and Words of Affirmation.  He has always had a thing with touching fuzzy things and being affectionate, but he also likes to be told just how well he does something.

Caylee - Caylee is a red with a little blue in there.  She likes to be in charge and to be right.  She is passionate and has told me before "I AM the boss!"  She frequently picks on her older brother and likes to think she's in charge of him.  Her love language is probably Physical Touch... I haven't nailed this down for her yet... I think she's still developing a little of how she is.  Actually, she may be Quality Time.  I guess we'll see as she gets older.

That's us in a nutshell.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment